Saturday, May 3, 2014

Clomid Round 3 Report

Here's how the third round of Clomid at a higher dosage (150mg, days 3-7) went for me. With how many terrible, horrible, terrifying experiences are posted in blogs and forums, I feel it is important to share how for me, Clomid has not been so, so evil.

CD 3- Took it during a wedding, not the best time for the stomach cramps and general icky feeling that followed. My skin is seriously angry at me. 

CD 4- Nausea sets in, feel like I'm hung over (but I'm not...), Emotional (also had to cancel fun travel plans for next weekend due to treatment and my early period), Sweaty at night

CD 5- Moments of strong nausea.Starting to feel sick (headache, body aches, sinus pressure).  Not sure if it's the Clomid or seasonal allergies. Really bad night sweat! Oye!

CD 6- My skin is still screaming for relief from the hormones. Feeling more sick today and wanted to cancel acupuncture because I felt congested, yucky and all I want was to take a nap! So glad I went though!! 

Let me elaborate: She stuck those glorious needs in my nose and between my eyebrows which opened my nostrils up and cleared my headache. Also got needs in my legs and stomach for fertility. 
Went to bed early, slept amazingly and no night sweats!

CD 7- Felt great! Quite amazing, really! My head felt clear and my symptoms magically cleared. Hurray for acupuncture. So worth it. 

Now let's see if I respond to Clomid this time. Monitoring appointment this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment