Monday, April 7, 2014

Glows, Grows and Gross

It has been a few days of glows and grows...

Glows:
Passed the HSG test this morning with flying "colors" or should I say flying "dye through my uterus, tubes and ovaries."
Did some cleansing yoga afterwards to stretch out my stomach and calm my nerves before work... Gotta love workouts like this one by Denise Austin!

Gross:
Yuckiness from hsg test... another post for another day. Fast fact: not so bad, quick and relatively not so uncomfortable as I had googled.

Glow:
Passed the Genetic Test! Got great news- my husband is not an SMA carrier. This means we can move ahead as planned. Our little gift will have a 75% chance of not being a carrier either.

Grow:
Husband's health insurance blood work doesn't count towards the fertility center's checklist so now we need to get it redone... and put everything else on hold again...

Grows:
Super sick of taking all these pills... also sick of chasing after doctors to share test results with other doctors- when will everything and everyone be online so there is easy access to tests/visits/medical info?

Glow:
Acupuncture tomorrow. Is it tomorrow yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment